Dr. Cui is a highly recommended Dr. He was going to do my RTKR but I opted to stay local with my regular surgeon who is AMAZING as well due to the 2 1/2 hour travel time..
Hello,
I haven't posted on in here in a while. Looking for some support and feedback at this point. I can honestly say this has been the most painful, grueling experience I have ever been through. I knew it wasn't going to be easy but I also wasn't expecting the most exhausting mental...
Today has been one of those crazy days..very tired and emotional..I did however see my dr who is handling the pain management and everything is squared away with that. I have read the threads and information provided to me and it is so helpful. I appreciate every ones feedback and admire their...
UGH!!! I still can't believe how much difficulty I am having with sleep!! I long for sleep..even if it's just for a couple maybe even a few hours at a time. I do fall asleep but I wake up every half an hour. It also takes me a long time to get to sleep. This is not helping my recovery. I...
I guess in my mind I "want" to be further along however I know that isn't logical.
1 My pain level varies from 4-9 and I'm sure that is due to pain management
2 I have been prescribed 20mg Oxycontin and I take 2 a day (every 12 hours), I have also been prescribed Percocet 10mg every 4 hours as...
Thank you for your support and feedback. I have read all of the information on here as well as other information on the internet and information provided by my surgeon.
My 1st knee surgery ('08) was arthroscopic and he just cleaned up my cartilage etc, the 2nd surgery ('09) was a lateral...
I'm not in a really good place at all. I'm finding myself crying as well not daily but every other day like I want to have a breakdown. Just didn't realize how difficult this would be. Also no one would ever understand unless they have been through this.
Is it just wishful thinking that I...
Hello,
I'm 32 years old and just had my right TKR on Feb 12th. For me this has been the most painful gruelling process I've ever been through. This would be my 4th knee surgery and the others weren't as painful as far as recovery, etc. I will be 4 weeks post-op on Wednesday March 12th. I am...
Hello,
I'm 32 years old and getting ready to have a right TKR in February. I've put it off for a couple years now but finally decided to go through with it. I will give you a brief history:
I have had 3 failed surgeries on this knee already. My surgeon 1st did a scope to clean up my...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.