Recent content by mamato2

  1. mamato2

    October 29 Monday! Second TKR, left knee.

    Hope it goes so good for you!
  2. mamato2

    Pets around sore knee?

    Thanks everyone. These comments make me feel much better.
  3. mamato2

    Pets around sore knee?

    Thank you both. I never thought about training them now to come up a different way, and glad to know the stocking will help. Great thought!
  4. mamato2

    Pets around sore knee?

    Am three weeks away fron surgery. I have two 7 pound yorkies that rarely leave my side at home. Today as I took a nap on the couch one jumped off back of the couch onto my knee and made me scream in pain. From what I have read about the pain after surgery if one of them did that my head might...
  5. mamato2

    I am a November Nimble now!

    Corgilover, that is sneaking up here. Can’t wait to hear good things of how it went.
  6. mamato2

    I am a November Nimble now!

    Awesome kmak81230. Another friend to journey with. Keep us updated!
  7. mamato2

    I am a November Nimble now!

    Ok that’s great. I just saw we need to keep it bone related but hey, that’s what we are here for, lol. My name is Joni.
  8. mamato2

    I am a November Nimble now!

    Would you want me to private message you my email address so we could get to know each other a bit better, or are you just comfortable sticking with the boards? Either is great!
  9. mamato2

    I am a November Nimble now!

    Oh thank you. I did find it and that is another awesome one. So nice to read happy endings.
  10. mamato2

    I am a November Nimble now!

    I have read Susieshoe’s and just enjoyed it so much. So encouraging. I need to find jBoles. I just have to figure how to find it, lol.
  11. mamato2

    I am a November Nimble now!

    Oh my gosh! I was hoping to make a friend to travel this journey with. I would love to be recovery buddies.
  12. mamato2

    I am a November Nimble now!

    Thank you! Knowledge is power. :) :-) (:
  13. mamato2

    I am a November Nimble now!

    Got my left TKR scheduled for November 19! I go tomorrow for lab work, EKG, and MRI. Let the count down begin! :yahoo:
  14. mamato2

    Looking for link

    Yessss! Thank you so much!
  15. mamato2

    Looking for link

    Hi. Looking for the link to the timeline written out of what to kind of expect. Like one day make lunch for yourself, one day put some clothes in the wash. Does anyone know what I am talking about that can help me? I tried searching a hundred different ways. Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom