Recent content by mamallama

  1. M

    TKR GlideFloss TKR Report - from Dec 06 '21 on

    Good luck tomorrow, Glidefloss!!!
  2. M

    TKR Mamallama has new knee

    Thank you so much Jockette
  3. M

    TKR Mamallama has new knee

    Oops posted in the wrong forum. Guess this taking medicine on schedule has it's downside.
  4. M

    TKR Mamallama has new knee

    Surgery was at 7:30a and I was back home by 5p. I have an amazing bend, around 80 or 85. Great considering that's where I was 6 weeks out last time. It is stiffening up so I'm bending it once or twice when I change positions to try to maintain it. Cross your fingers for overnight. Pain is...
  5. M

    TKR I have a date!

    Thank you!!!
  6. M

    TKR I have a date!

    Thank you, @benne68. I was just coming here to say I now have an arrival time, 6:10 am yuck! So when I move over to the recovery side do I resurrect my thread from 2017 or start a new one for the new knee?
  7. M

    TKR I have a date!

    I can't imagine doing one knee then another4 months later. Best of luck to you, too!
  8. M

    TKR I have a date!

    Thank you for the guide, Sara! While I was working on my computer today One drive showed me photo's from 5 years ago today. They were photos of my incision from my left knee replacement. Plus ca change.
  9. M

    TKR Right TKR on March 30. Getting ready!

    Thank you @glidefloss that's very helpful!
  10. M

    TKR Right TKR on March 30. Getting ready!

    @glidefloss I had no idea these could be had so reasonably. I've been looking at the game ready but I already have an ice machine. Would you mind sharing the brand you got and how you like it. My big concern is that I have very short legs so I'm not sure how this would work. I'm willing to...
  11. M

    TKR 1st March recovery check in

    @enigma01au I did the same thing!!!
  12. M

    PKR Taking it steady

    Oh ,no please remember the vertically challanged!
  13. M

    TKR New, young, and afraid

    @Shortstuff26 @Claire56 Heehee I've got you both beat. I'm 4'9". Did you have anyone recommend the toilet seat extender? At my last surgery a woman did while she was standing next to me.
  14. M

    TKR 3 weeks Post TKR

    Hi, Abro, I'm also in NJ. Wondering where this therapist is so I can skip her! I'm in Bergen County and will have surgery in Valley Hospital on April 6.
  15. M

    TKR I have a date!

    I've been trying to schedule my RTKR for a few months and I now have a date, April 6! Now all I have to do is do everything I've been putting off for a year, LOL!
Back
Top Bottom