Recent content by Mamahut

  1. Mamahut

    Bilateral TKR Two weeks and I am feeling awesome :)

    Josephine thanks for the edit and all of the good reading material :) Update on my progress, I am 16 days post op. Every night I go to bed in my bed and try to sleep. Never made more than an hour before coming back to my recliner. I read about the pillow stack and it changed everything...
  2. Mamahut

    TKR MB's road to recovery - 7th month update

    Hang in there! I had a crazy PT in the hospital, I cried and never saw her again :) I had a nurse that just let go of me when I was about 6 inches from the bed. I was so happy to get home, I bet your glad to be home too :) I live in a 2 story house and the stairs had me worried sick until the...
  3. Mamahut

    TKR Canadian Girl's Journey

    Sleepy and groggy are wonderful aren't they? :)
  4. Mamahut

    Bilateral TKR Two weeks and I am feeling awesome :)

    Has anyone woke up after a solid night's sleep and your knees feel really really weird? It almost felt like they were not there, strange. After I wrote my happy post this morning I had my last home visit with this PT. He has been very gentle, never pushed me beyond my pain points. He said...
  5. Mamahut

    Bilateral TKR Two weeks and I am feeling awesome :)

    Thank you Eva! I don't know if everyone has this or not...but it can change at a moments notice...so I thought I would post in a good moment :)
  6. Mamahut

    Bilateral TKR Two weeks and I am feeling awesome :)

    Sorry I had a BTKR Not a DTKR :)
  7. Mamahut

    Bilateral TKR Two weeks and I am feeling awesome :)

    Hi Guys, I have been reading through all of the discussions and articles for awhile now. I wanted to post but pain meds kept me from figuring out how to :)) Yesterday was my two week mark and I am so happy I did my BTKR. The first few days I thought I had made a boo boo but I am very pleased...
Back
Top Bottom