Recent content by Maddie143

  1. M

    TKR 6 months since I had TKR & Things seem to be going down hill.

    @bobo47 I am so sorry for your pain. I also had a right TKR on Dec 15 so I'm just at 4 months but have the EXACT same feelings. My knee is very stiff especially after standing or anything really. It hurts when I try to stand up, at night while trying to sleep it really hurts to try and...
  2. M

    Revision TKR TKR Revision gone wrong

    @HipRev2 im sorry for all you are going through. I have not had any foot drop issue but I do have an old friend that experienced it and she said acupuncture helped her. Just an idea to put out there. I hope things are getting better and good luck.
  3. M

    TKR Knee one year on

    @Tegbennett i wonder the same thing. I have a very physical job(climbing ladders, pulling fiber, being up on a ladder a lot, carrying a 50lb 24ft ladder, walking up to 12000 steps a day, kneeling, getting up and down off floor, etc) my OS says 3 months but im not so sure. Im 8.5 weeks post op...
  4. M

    TKR Answer to question in tight band round knee

    @Stu Boy I feel your pain! I am 4 weeks post op today and I feel such a tight band around my knee! Its hampering me from doing my exercises. When I do start doing them then afterwards it feels even tighter. Its so frustrating. I guess the key is just slow down and let the healing take place. I...
  5. M

    TKR Straightening leg after TKR

    @Jockette thanks for that. Its good to be reminded that its going to take time so I need to just relax. How much do I need to be off of it at this point? 4 weeks?
  6. M

    TKR Straightening leg after TKR

    @Bluebell53 thanks for the words of encouragement. Maybe part of my problem is that im not staying off of it enough. Im type A so its very hard for me to lay down all day. Stiffness is very real and definitely holding me back.
  7. M

    TKR Straightening leg after TKR

    @Rubyroo Hi Rubyroo im slowly moving along! Today is 4 weeks and im healing a little each day. Hope you are doing well. Bending and straightening is tough because of swelling and tightness but im trying to be patient.
  8. M

    TKR Straightening leg after TKR

    Thanks @FCBayern @Sporty79 thanks for all the information! Im struggling a little being patient. The tightness in my knee is keeping me from bending it much past 90degrees. I can use my other leg and slide it back to a little past 90 but not much. Straightening is going okay. Still not at 0...
  9. M

    TKR Straightening leg after TKR

    Hi Sara61, Thanks for the help. Im moving along slowly but surely. Hello, I'm hoping this is how I reply to a message. Can you let me know if you got this please?
  10. M

    TKR Straightening leg after TKR

    i dont know how to respond to messages on here
  11. M

    TKR Straightening leg after TKR

    Hello! Should I be concerned that I still cannot fully straighten my leg at the 3 week mark? It feels like there's a tight band wrapping around my entire knee. I feel like I'm progressing well though all things considered. Its hard to be patient. Thanks for any input!
  12. M

    TKR Straightening leg after TKR

    Hello! I just had a TKR 10 days ago and I wanted to know if anyone on here was kneeling after their TKR. I have heard there's no physical reason to not be able to do it but many people don't like to do it. Im hoping I can work up to it eventually. Right now I'm just trying to survive i can't...
Back
Top Bottom