Recent content by Mad Rocker

  1. Mad Rocker

    THR Eugenia First

    6:34pm 37 days POP (I don't think I can count) This has been one of the worst weeks I have gone through in at least 10 years. For some reason Eugenia has been acting up. At least 5 times in the past 6 days my left leg has decided to "move" the ball and joint of the hip inwards into my body. One...
  2. Mad Rocker

    THR Eugenia First

    12:51 pm 42 Days POP 83 degrees F Skies clear Hi Everyone All good in the surgery department. I am feeling so much better. Everyday is an improvement. I have not even thought about exercising or PT (which after my experiences with physiotherapy with my first surgery Feb 20 2012 I call them...
  3. Mad Rocker

    THR Eugenia First

    1:32pm 14 days POP Eugenia is on board. I named my then upcoming #2 surgery apparatus Eugenia in 2012 as I thought it was a fitting name to go with my first implant Marvellous Marvin. Marvin has unfortunately been nothing but a pain and I am considering a separation or annulment (irreconcilable...
  4. Mad Rocker

    2022 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    Hello Everyone I got my date on Friday---10th of June. :egypdance:
  5. Mad Rocker

    THR Mad Rockers 2nd Hip

    Hi Pumpkin I think about you every Thanksgiving:rotfl: How do I go about starting my own thread? Thanks Carol
  6. Mad Rocker

    THR Mad Rockers 2nd Hip

    Hi @jcee444 I can certainly sympathize with your situation. I too am going for a 2nd hip. In a way I am afraid I will go through the same hell I went through with my first. My first surgery was not successful and I have been on meds including morphine since the surgery. But after a heart to...
  7. Mad Rocker

    THR Marvellous Marvin's New Home

    Funny thing is my back pain I can handle it is just an extension of the hip pain; its the neck pain. I have never had anything like it . It affects walking, sitting, standing,anything and everything. There is no let up in the discomfort and just sitting here on the computer makes my eyes bulge...
  8. Mad Rocker

    THR Marvellous Marvin's New Home

    Too bad I can't mix a little something into the instant coffee to take off the edge of the day. :rotfl:
  9. Mad Rocker

    THR Marvellous Marvin's New Home

    12:41 pm Week 154 POP Hello Everyone I am fast approaching the 3rd anniversary of my right hip replacement.Things have been going reasonably. 2014 was a bust but 2015 promised me that it would be a lovely year so I am looking up instead of down as I trip one way or the other and the view is...
  10. Mad Rocker

    Insufficient privileges to reply?

    Hello Janie Could you please to do your magic and open my thread? Thanks Carol
  11. Mad Rocker

    THR Marvellous Marvin's New Home

    Well there is one thing that many of us can agree upon ---you are definitely crazy:dancy: and for that we love you. Thank you so much for the laugh, I needed it.
  12. Mad Rocker

    THR Marvellous Marvin's New Home

    Heck Jaycey---I never thought of it that way. See I haven't seen the OS for 1 1/2 years so I guess another simpler option is letting the OS's office know of the new development :heehee:
  13. Mad Rocker

    THR Marvellous Marvin's New Home

    Week 132 Post Op 5:07 am Hello Everyone It's been a long time since I have been on BS. Just too many things going on since my mom passed and everything else. I am booked for exploratory hip surgery 18 Sept. My MRI did show that the gluteus medius and minimus are not attached which accounts for...
  14. Mad Rocker

    THR Marvellous Marvin's New Home

    Everyone----After spending 5 days with my Mom in the hospice my Mom passed away Saturday at 8 am.
  15. Mad Rocker

    THR Marvellous Marvin's New Home

    Thank you both so much.......
Back
Top Bottom