Recent content by M_Mar

  1. M

    THR Almost 5 months post-op and still a lot of pain & swelling

    Hi Layla, thanks for the support
  2. M

    THR Almost 5 months post-op and still a lot of pain & swelling

    what you’ve described is exactly what I have. I’m two years after the surgery and turning 40. ultrasound didn’t show joint effusion so hip has not been aspirated for now. injection yo the psoas did nothing The second doctor wants me to see decease specialist to see if there any low grade...
  3. M

    THR Almost 5 months post-op and still a lot of pain & swelling

    Hi, Did you end up having surgery? How are going now? hope you issue is resolved
  4. M

    THR Almost 5 months post-op and still a lot of pain & swelling

    Hi, I’m in the same boat. 8 months after the procedure. Did blood, few X rays and CT. Everything is good. However the hip is painful and stiff. Did you have hip aspiration?
  5. M

    THR Symptoms of infection<

    Layla, thank you. Try to stay positive which is hard. Hope you had a great week
  6. M

    THR Symptoms of infection<

    Hi Josephine, I discussed my issues at the 3 months appointment and then at 6 months and the surgeon advised that the soft tissues are still adjusting. I’m going to see him in a couple of weeks and ask for some more investigations like bone scan and probably MRI. I’ve done 3 xrays so far, one...
  7. M

    THR Symptoms of infection<

    Hi Josephine, this is daily. Two times per day, each time 2 x 500mg = 1g. So daily four tablets 500mg each
  8. M

    THR Symptoms of infection<

    Hi Josephine, Here we are. 1. Anterior approach. The area under the scar is still tight. Also the area is still looking a bit swollen. This is 7 months after the surgery 2. pain is 2-3 when sitting. Sleep is OK however I can have pain in the morning around 5-6 am at around 3. When I start...
  9. M

    THR Symptoms of infection<

    Yes, I'm willing to answer your questions. I went to a dentist for a filling and cleaning that's why I took antibiotics as prophylaxis. Is there any way to rule out the infection other than hip aspiration? I got very paranoiac. Also I did CT scan, US and and another set of xray (GP ordered...
  10. M

    THR Symptoms of infection<

    Hi Josephine The square a bit closer the outer part so it touches the border of R1F and R2F but still close and the pain travels a little bit anyway I also notice that in TR2F there is feeling that trochanter can’t move forward. Like it’s stuck feeling when doing a step, very stiff. I’m trying...
  11. M

    THR Symptoms of infection<

    Yes. Nothing to close to the outside of the thigh and a bit more to the groin area. I mean if you move the red box to the right by half a square distance it should be 100% it. Sorry for the confusion. I have not had groin pain after the surgery. It's all started 3-4 weeks after. Today it feels...
  12. M

    THR Symptoms of infection<

    The doctor suggested it's soft tissues that still are adapting and need to loosen up Hi Josephine, the pain in the areas VR1F, VR2F, TR1F, TR2F. Lately the the majority of pain was located in the "line" T-V in the border of R1F and R2F where the location of the scar. I'm happy to answer your...
  13. M

    THR Symptoms of infection<

    Debru4, Mojo333 Thank you for the support
  14. M

    THR Symptoms of infection<

    Hi, Did another blood test yesterday. Everything looks good and ESR and C reactive protein within normal range Thanks
  15. M

    THR Symptoms of infection<

    Thanks again
Back
Top Bottom