Recent content by Lynne Cleveland

  1. Lynne Cleveland

    Revision TKR Revision failure

    I can relate to your situation! I have had 4 surgeries on my left knee. A total knee; then a revision with the poly plate, then everything taken out and a new total knee and most recent a poly exchange on 2/22/24. I finally found a wonderful revision specialist and had this done. I went into...
  2. Lynne Cleveland

    Revision TKR Poly plate exchange

    Just had a poly exchange on 2/22. Anyone else going through this?
  3. Lynne Cleveland

    Revision TKR Poly plate exchange

    The poly plate exchange was done on my left knee. Thanks for the update and information!
  4. Lynne Cleveland

    Revision TKR Poly plate exchange

    I’ve just had a revision on 2/22. Poly plate tibia exchange. Went in not knowing if he was going to do this or another total. The first TKR failed, the second one wasn’t places midline so he wasn’t sure if he was going to redo. He said it looked sturdy and cemented so left it and just removed...
  5. Lynne Cleveland

    Revision TKR Poly plate exchange

    Thank you for reaching out with their names. I will check into both.
  6. Lynne Cleveland

    Revision TKR Poly plate exchange

    Thank you! Was just going to respond and ask how to find out for a revision specialist just in the surgeon locator. It doesn’t say if they are a revision specialist. I will look into Dr. Guild III. Thank you again!
  7. Lynne Cleveland

    Revision TKR Poly plate exchange

    I had a revision on my left 2 years ago. Still having pain. Bone scan in 12/21 showed possible loosening or fracture according to radiologist. Surgeon wasn’t in total agreement and said to wait a little longer and repeat bone scan. Nothing changed according to radiologist. He is still not...
  8. Lynne Cleveland

    Revision TKR Poly plate exchange

    Desperately need a recommendation to a revision specialist, please!
  9. Lynne Cleveland

    Revision TKR Poly plate exchange

    The name above states Hydrocodone 7.5/acetaminophen 325- 1 every 6-8 hours then under that it states Common brand - See Monograph
  10. Lynne Cleveland

    Revision TKR Poly plate exchange

    I had a revision on my left knee 11/17. Took out a replacement and inserted another. As many surgeries as I’ve had, you would think I would have all the answers. Each one has been different. I’m struggling with pain control. Given Percoset 5 mg/ Acetaminophen 325 after left the hospital to...
  11. Lynne Cleveland

    Revision TKR Poly plate exchange

    I had a revision in 11/19. The poly plate had to be exchanged to a different size. According to the op report he went through 3 different sizes. I have still having trouble! Back to a challenge when I get up from sitting for a length of time, stairs, and the pain is there to some degree each...
  12. Lynne Cleveland

    Revision TKR Third Surgery on Right Knee

    10 weeks post op, revision was done. Switched out poly plate insert. Was doing better and 2 weeks ago suddenly swelling in certain areas and pain level went up. Finally got in to surgeon only to be told he wasn’t going to drain it, didn’t want to risk infection and it would get better. Ask if I...
  13. Lynne Cleveland

    Revision TKR Poly plate exchange

    10 weeks post op, revision was done. Switched out poly plate insert. Was doing better and 2 weeks ago suddenly swelling in certain areas and pain level went up. Finally got in to surgeon only to be told he wasn’t going to drain it, didn’t want to risk infection and it would get better. Ask if I...
  14. Lynne Cleveland

    Revision TKR Third Surgery on Right Knee

    It will be 3 weeks Thursday (11/21) Today has been some better. Maybe it’s the 3 week mark I need to wait on!
  15. Lynne Cleveland

    Revision TKR Poly plate exchange

    Thank you, just trying to figure out my work schedule. I work in the school system and had planned on returning next week. I haven't even been out of the house except to walk around in the yard. There are 4 days next week before Christmas break. Being a para assistant, I am on my feet most of...
Back
Top Bottom