Recent content by Lynn12345

  1. Lynn12345

    Ready to start the journey

    Thanks everyone for the friendly welcome. I have gathered a lot of information so far but I'll admit it isn't keeping me from getting pretty nervous about this whole thing. It's funny, I'm not really scared about the surgery itself, it's the recovery I am dreading. There are so many unknowns...
  2. Lynn12345

    Ready to start the journey

    I have been hanging around gathering information from this site for the past year. I am bone on bone in both knees but my surgeon will only do one TKR at a time so we are starting with the left on March 10. I was all ready for the surgery about a year ago when it was discovered that I had...
  3. Lynn12345

    My wife is losing hope.

    I don't know of any surgeons in your area but believe me, they are out there. I am 5'6" and weight around 300 lbs and my OS never once even mentioned my weight when he agreed to do my surgery. How can your wife be expected to lose weight when her knees keep her from even moving? I'm in...
Back
Top Bottom