Recent content by Luvmylab

  1. Luvmylab

    TKR Luvmylab's Recovery Thread

    Thank you sounds like a great idea. All is going well 10 days out from surgery tomorrow though there is an increase in pain level. I think Im managing Oxycodone well. I did decrease the dose last week as I was getting dizziness. My blood pressure and blood sugar were fine so we assume it was the...
  2. Luvmylab

    TKR Amazingly better experience with knee #2!

    Enjoyed reading your story of your 2nd knee. Mine is very similar story, still waiting for the other shoe to drop! Lol Obviously more soreness with the increase in excericises from PT. Glad you are doing so well!
  3. Luvmylab

    TKR Luvmylab's Recovery Thread

    I also had my 2nd knee replacement on 5/20. Last one will be 6 years in Sept. I am also amazed by how much smoother this is going about 10 days out. I think I was better prepared physically and emotionally this time also. In those 5+ years my son became a PT and he hounded me on those pre...
  4. Luvmylab

    TKR Amazingly better experience with knee #2!

    I also had my 2nd knee replacement on 5/20. Last one will be 6 years in Sept. I am also amazed by how much smoother this is going about 10 days out. I think I was better prepared physically and emotionally this time also. In those 5+ years my son became a PT and he hounded me on those pre...
Back
Top Bottom