Recent content by lovebaby8

  1. L

    TKR Knee feeling strange

    I was really proud of that 105 bend consider for the three months before surgery my knee wouldn't bend at all and would be locked in a straight position at all times. The weird thing was at the end of the appointment Thursday they were like we are doing this for your own good and you'll think...
  2. L

    TKR Knee feeling strange

    Small update I had a serious talk with my PT and they promised to go gentle on me. They did until they broke my trust again and I am done I refuse to go back. I am at 9 weeks come Monday and I can get my knee to bend about 105 degrees. 15 degrees off the goal my doctor wants he wants 120 by...
  3. L

    TKR Knee feeling strange

    You know I called because my husband is sick and I feel so amazing so I'm diffenty stopping it I've been sitting in my recliner and I think my knee bending better without having pt for the past three days hooray :)
  4. L

    TKR Knee feeling strange

    Well I don't think pt is in my best interest today. I cooked dinner and all of sudden my ankle swelled really bad. After several hours went to get a shower had to go to a truck stop our shower is too difficult for me right now. And it took 30 minutes to get out of my car when I got home...
  5. L

    TKR Knee feeling strange

    Sorry I didn't mean to break any rules it was different question then the first one so I thought I would repost but I won't do that again ill keep everything in here.
  6. L

    TKR Knee feeling strange

    Yes the PTs know I have RA I just don't think they understand. I just learned from the site about how pt is making it worse and I told them monday and Wednesday about this site and what I have learned and they tell me that I don't know what I'm taking about I'm giving them one more chance and...
  7. L

    TKR Knee feeling strange

    So had my surgery September 23rd. And I'm still having intense pain my pain meds are perocet 10/325. 2 every 4 to 6 hours I do take 3 prior to pt but other than that I stick to my two and I still have intense pain and the knee still doesn't feel quite right not sure how to explain it but still a...
  8. L

    TKR Knee feeling strange

    I'm not even sure where my knee should be at at this point. 3 months before surgery my knee would stop bending and lock completely in place. When sleeping I had to stay on my pack and put a back pillow under my knee so I could sleep laying with it completely straight would make it so I...
  9. L

    TKR Knee feeling strange

    Okay just got done with pt again and they promised not to bend the knee and when it came to measuring I got it to 95 on my own and they lied they forced it to 115 they said they are doing it for my own good so I don't need the mua in a couple weeks. I screamed so loud my husband heard me in the...
  10. L

    TKR Knee feeling strange

    My pain level has been about an 8. My pains they prescribe was lower than what my RA doctor gives me so I went back on those which Percocet 10/325 2 every 4 to 6 hours. I've been icing it a few times a day for 20 minutes I've been having my leg elevated on my recliner. My activity level isn't...
  11. L

    TKR Knee feeling strange

    Okay so I just got done with Pt and I went with the mindset from what you guys said and he told me what was posted here was a bunch of **** and he went on to say he could write articles about this stuff. And when I was on the bike they told the other people to do what it take to get my knee all...
  12. L

    TKR Knee feeling strange

    I posted this on twitter and was referred here. I had my surgery September 23 and when I was in the hospital it took so long for the nerve blocks to wear off I basically had maybe 15 minutes of pt before being sent home. Now I've been going to pt 3 times a week and I realize its suppose to be...
Back
Top Bottom