Recent content by lost1

  1. L

    The countdown begins....

    Candice, I go in six days and have also been trying to get ready. I made ice packs this week using the directions here https://bonesmart.org/forum/threads/ice-to-control-pain-and-swelling.5493/ They turned out great for very cheap.
  2. L

    March 15th but....

    I am nervous but definitely anxious to be rid of this pain. Walking is getting really tough I can no longer get around with out the aid of at least a cane. I have a hard time imagining what it will be like to be able to do things again but know hopefully it is coming soon.
  3. L

    March 15th but....

    I just spoke with nurse at surgeons office she assured me I will not hear or see anything. Being so stressed about this whole thing and on my own has not been easy when meting with Doctors.
  4. L

    March 15th but....

    Yesterday I went for my pre admission testing and also meet with the anesthesiologist. She told me they would be giving me a spinal and something to relax me. I expressed some concerns about being awake and she said I would be heavily sedated and not really know what was going on.She did not...
  5. L

    March 15th but....

    Thanks for replies I have been back on my thyroid meds for around 6 months now but unfortunately still have some lingering effects. I guess I am lucky being so over weight and finding a surgeon that will do me anyway.
  6. L

    March 15th but....

    I have AVN in right hip, MRI shows collapse with fracture and I am scheduled for THR on March 15th. I started having noticeable pain in Jan 2015 and started walking with a limp by end of February. I kept thinking it would get better just grin and bear it, unfortunately that did not work in...
Back
Top Bottom