Recent content by loslocos

  1. loslocos

    I will be on my way in ½ hr

    see ya on the other side...................5:30 am surgery BTKR sue
  2. loslocos

    has anyone had a dr approve water therapy while IN a rehab facility

    I was just told it has to be done as outpatient therapy. And I found a rehab facitlity, that has all the equiptment, but say most docs don't approve??? I guess that's one more question to ask him? or had anyone here been able to?(do it in as soon as 3 days)?
  3. loslocos

    Bilateral TKR Bev's moved to the brighter side

    she is still here, no one seems to be in the market.it'll just be rough feeding her, I have fallen so many times, and broken so many bones last few yrs doing so it sux!
  4. loslocos

    2015 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

    Me too Dec 18 in Columbus Oh.BTKR, I need to ask about riding my horse!!!!!!!!!
  5. loslocos

    I have some questions re knees

    Thanks and our whole family is accident prone.....from my dad... but I grew up on horses, yet still managed to been tossed breaking them more than I can count.......even with LOTS of groundwork, as in years. It is a lot of work caring for her, so I'd prefer to sell her, and then MAYBE, get back...
  6. loslocos

    I have some questions re knees

    many Xsssssssssss.I have been thru therapy so much, I'd guess 30 times in last 10 years for back, neck(fractured C1-C2 twice, its now fused), shoulder surgery X4, knees X' I have no clue........ but they hung me by noodles in deep end, and only walk the pool, that was it for water therapy. so I...
  7. loslocos

    I have some questions re knees

    I am learning that.......................Thanks, will just try some minor stuff in pool for now, I still can't figure out why it makes my back worse tho? But then again, I cant figure out why I ever had the fusion.............STUPID ME
  8. loslocos

    I have some questions re knees

    I believe I will do just that we sold our bikes, and then Paul bought one for him as I could not hold it up anymore. we had matching 1100 viragos.................and I am not passenger material........LOL But I have no strength in legs to A) mount her and b) use leg aids...... she is an...
  9. loslocos

    I have some questions re knees

    Thanks, and I didn't bring it up, I was so happy to find someone near me to NOT do one at a time I forgot to ask 2 main questions, will I ride a horse again, and all about my back, they are an ortho clinic, I saw a lady in there with same type brace I had, so maybe I should call for another apt...
  10. loslocos

    I have some questions re knees

    no dr who did back in Toledo, Dr doing knees is in Columbus,spinal fusion, it was December last year, and while some improvement from ONLY the surgery pain, My back Never gave me this much grief before the surgery..., but due to spondylytheis, some bulging discs & something else he felt...
  11. loslocos

    I have some questions re knees

    middle Ohio
  12. loslocos

    I have some questions re knees

    Back is worse since surgery, so I am confused, I refuse to go back to the hospital or dr who did the surgery, as he seems to think all is OK at a check up..and the care at hospital was HORRID. but did you mean after surgery on knees, since I read strengthening before, makes recovery easier
  13. loslocos

    I have some questions re knees

    Dr wanted to schedule bilats now, BUT I want to strenghthen some very weak leg muscles first & lose weight. BUT here is problem, had back surgery l3 s1 fusion, now anything and I mean anything, even swimming, flairs up back, horribly, hell moving does it, hence why I tried the pool. Ideas? he...
  14. loslocos

    Bilateral TKR Two Knees, One Recovery

    HEY glad to hear you are doing well, wish you could pm or email me, but I have not quite got this site figured out, I have so many question MD(GP) told me to get knees done, now, I just can't still rehabbing from wrist repair(fell on it twice since plated, shoulder repair, same falls there too...
  15. loslocos

    Bilateral TKR Bev's moved to the brighter side

    when you say kneel are you meaning as in prayer? can you stoop? I have a horse I would dearly love to ride again, no strength in knees to get up there, and bone on bone both knees so enen if I could get up between Knees & back she is a gorgeous Peruvian paso pasture ornament
Back
Top Bottom