Thanks @Poctdb it sounds like the 4 month mark will be better. It’s definitely improving but hoping for more energy.
@Rather Thanks so much for all of your information. A second surgery after 5 months?I can’t imagine going through it all again. You are very strong. I wish you a healthy, speedy...
Hello all
Had my follow up appointment last week and thankfully do not have to do the MUA. I’m around the 11 week mark now. I’m going to PT in the am then work. At about the 5-6 hour mark I am tired, more stiff, and in a little more pain. Keep coming home to immediately elevate and nap not to...
Thank you all for your comments. It is so helpful and will give me more confidence at my appointment. It’s difficult for me to have patience sometimes. I need to come here to remind myself that this is all going to take longer than I think.
Hello all. I’m at around 9 weeks and still feeling some pain and stiffness. How much should I be walking? I can walk but it’s difficult and causes some pain. I do the grocery store etc. is that normal at this stage? Should I be doing more?
I have my follow up on Wednesday regarding MUA and I’m...
Sorry about posting the link. I was trying to find out if anyone else had heard of that process for help with ROM and avoiding MUA.
It would be nice to know if it’s helpful but guess we can’t discuss that here.
Hello all. I’m following this because I have also been told I should have an MUA. I’m trying not to. I have done a little research and found 10X Therapy. Has anyone heard of this??
Thanks @Jockette I should know better. I keep asking the same questions out of fear that I won’t improve. I appreciate your reassurance. I have to remember to be patient and follow my gut feeling which is belief in the Bonesmart way of healing.
Hello. Looking for advice again.
At week 7. Started work yesterday. PT in the morning then work following for about 5-6 hours mostly desk work and some walking. ROM is still at 108 and not really changing. In more pain than usual and very stiff. Am I overdoing it? I’m very concerned because of...
Thank you all so much for your positivity and suggestions. I am going to take my time and get through this without surgery. I am going to continue to work on my attitude and allow myself to be at peace with where I am at right now. I appreciate this forum so much. :thankyou:
Hello.
I just got out of my 6 week post op. My doctor wants me to do MUA because he said I have excessive scar tissue built up which is causing a lot of pain when bending and limiting my walk.
I am afraid to go. After reading things here I told him I did NOT want to do the surgery.
He said he...
Good job today @Glosnana ! I’m glad you are feeling better! I spent the day icing and elevating and I’m feeling much better now too.
Oh the roller coaster! :thud:
Thank you for your support @Ladyala It sounds like we are experiencing very similar things. I also think the emotions are part of my hormones as well. I’m sorry you are having a rough go today. I hope you can feel better too. :console2:
Hello all.
I’m on week 6. Is it normal to still feel a lot of pain? I’m getting so frustrated and I feel like I’m not progressing as much as I should be. I’m looking for some reassurance. I really am not happy about this at all right now. I’m having a lot of struggle with patience.
Thank you so much @whit828 it makes me feel so much better that I’m not alone in this. I have a difficult time allowing the process to unfold and become filled with fear and worry. I have to keep reminding myself that I am making strides. I was in so much pain the first few weeks and now I’m...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.