Recent content by Lone Wolf

  1. L

    2015 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

    Ok, it's time....December 16th here for RTKR. Had LTKR the end of February. Wasn't really all I wanted for Christmas...but I'll take it.
  2. L

    Conformis recall, has anyone else here been affected?

    This thread has gotten very quiet so I hope that means that a majority have their new dates if they were rescheduled...the countdown begins to knee #2 :)
  3. L

    Conformis recall, has anyone else here been affected?

    Especially since having the surgery scheduled for 3 months now and now almost 3 months more...even if I get leave approved....I guess a back log is an understatement
  4. L

    Conformis recall, has anyone else here been affected?

    Yeah...just heard my date was rescheduled from Oct 8th to December 16th...wow...long ways out...that much of a push out can really complicate life when you work and have to try and schedule leave...sigh! Very frustrating!!!!!!
Back
Top Bottom