Recent content by lodge lady

  1. L

    THR Leg twitches

    Hi, liphip...sorry you can't find my postings. I haven't posted that Much before this. RTHR on Jan 8 and am doing very well except for Those darn cramps at night. Thanks to Queenie and liphip and Others, I am going to try a whole bunch of new tactics tonight and See what happens. Liphip... I...
  2. L

    THR Leg twitches

    Thanks, Elizak.... I'll keep that in mind if the other measures don't work. You take care, lodgelady
  3. L

    THR Leg twitches

    Dear Liphip, Queenie, Josephine and all .... Have been so glad to read your messages. Had my operation around the same time as Liphip and, fortunately, have had few complications - except for lower leg and foot cramps that wake me up around 20 times a night. They are not severe but are bad...
  4. L

    THR My recovery time has begun...

    It gets easier every day, I love fall. I am 6 days post-op and I am impressed that you managed to WALK to the bathroom the first day. Bravo! Not dizzy either? Keep up the good work :) tomorrow will be better! Take care from Canada
Back
Top Bottom