Recent content by Lizziefin

  1. L

    TKR Fall

    Hi I fell on my operated knee 4months after surgery. Took whole impact on it ouch! Fortunately didn’t damage implant but set me back at least 6 weeks. Probably get it checked out. I had an X-ray for reassurance. Made me feel very hesitant about walking in case it happened again. Hope you recover...
  2. L

    TKR Almost 5 months!

    Hi everyone still suffering with tight band feeling and I’m 9 months patella femoral replacement. Doesn’t seem to be easing
  3. L

    PKR MrsJW's Recovery Thread, stitches not dissolved.

    Hi I'm now coming up to 6 months. I still have tight band like feeling. Unfortunately fell on my operated knee 3 weeks ago which has set me back. It's very early days for you. Try not to over exercise just do gentle stretching
  4. L

    TKR Fell on operated knee

    I started on the cross trainer at around 8 weeks
  5. L

    TKR Fell on operated knee

    Hi Mrs JW I prob got full ROM back at about 3months. I would advise caution doing gym like exercises too soon because I think I overdue it early on and as a result now have excessive tightness around my knee. Good luck with your recovery
  6. L

    TKR Fell on operated knee

    Thank you Sisterpat
  7. L

    TKR Fell on operated knee

    Ghostpipe they certainly are! I am thinking that the mistake I made early on in recovery was over exercising that's prob why my knee is so tight. Someone on here mentioned cold laser therapy. Might give that a go when my bruising fades.
  8. L

    TKR Fell on operated knee

    Thank you. I must admit it has knocked my confidence not to mention the tissue around my knee is so squashy and tender. Hopefully it won't set me back too much. Yes like you the right band feeling is awful. Don't feel any improvement from prob 2 months ago
  9. L

    TKR Fell on operated knee

    Hi everyone. Im 5 months post op patella femoral replacement. Knee still very tight though extension and flexion good. I fell on both knees last weekend (ouch) now really tight. Anyone else been unfortunate to fall and how long did it set you back. My operated knee is very stiff no pain only...
  10. L

    TKR Knee pain

    Hi Cram I'm 5months patella femoral replacement and I get tugging pulling sensation across my knee cap when climbing stairs descending stairs etc. My consultant said it's soft tissue healing. I should imagine the pain you are feeling is your body healing. I had an x ray lady week and all where...
  11. L

    TKR Ma Dudd’s ongoing rtkr rollercoaster

    I'm still tight after 20 weeks it's a nuisance
  12. L

    TKR TKR 4/6 pain lifting bent leg

    Yes tight knee still after almost 5 months. It's a nuisance
  13. L

    TKR Tightness in knee

    Mine is still tight 14 weeks post op. Trying not to limp but difficult cos it's tighf though flexion extension fine
  14. L

    TKR Massage therapy

    Yes me too. I'm 12 weeks post op pkr horrible tightness around knee which walking is ok but bending knee to get up out of a chair, or non weight bearing bending causes knee to have a pulling tight sensation!! I sympathise with you Cynthia
Back
Top Bottom