Recent content by LindaSF

  1. L

    Bilateral THR Double hippy in San Francisco

    I’m 11 days since surgery and I am doing 2 PT and 2 OT sessions a day. I am walking straighter and getting stronger every day. My hemoglobin and blood pressure are finally more normal and I am down to just Tylenol and Gabapentin (non narcotic nerve pain med). I seem so stiff everywhere and in PT...
  2. L

    Bilateral THR Double hippy in San Francisco

    I’m on the other side!! I am one week post surgery (surgery 6/21/18) and have been moved to an Acute Rehab Center. I opted for a spinal and sedation for my surgery. Things went well and I was in the recovery room in about four hours. I did not get out of bed to walk until the 3rd day...
  3. L

    2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    Bi lateral THR here I come! June 18,2018
Back
Top Bottom