Recent content by Linda808

  1. Linda808

    2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Bottomshollow - I accidentally gave you the incorrect date. I was so focused on my departure date (flying from HI to CA on Aug 3). My TKR is August 5th not the 3rd. Sorry for the error - thank you for correcting it.
  2. Linda808

    2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Hi Dani45 - I'm having right TKR on the same day, in California. Like you, I'm nervous, but confident in my Orthopedic Surgeon, and looking forward to having more pain free activity. Sending you best wishes on your surgery and our healing process together! Aloha!
  3. Linda808

    2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Aloha - Just registered for the forum. I am having TKR on my right knee on August 3.
Back
Top Bottom