Recent content by Laura3717

  1. L

    THR 26th April, 37 and nervous

    Thankyou for all your warm wishes I'm now on the otherside, arthitis pain free! Really is amazing, good luck to all, it's worth it x
  2. L

    THR 26th April, 37 and nervous

    Thankyou Diane, I'm nervously excited now, but looking forward to getting rid of this annoying pain. Thanks for everyone's kinds words and advice x
  3. L

    THR 26th April, 37 and nervous

    2 sleeps left to go! Can not wait!x
  4. L

    THR 26th April, 37 and nervous

    I'm up for the challenge, don't want to be staying in hospital too long, I will crack them lol x
  5. L

    THR 26th April, 37 and nervous

    Sadly no lift and I'm second floor, just ova 30 steps spread ova 4 short flights, if that makes any sense x
  6. L

    THR 26th April, 37 and nervous

    Thanks guys, I've been to see physio today and she's promised me I will be fine with stairs befor I leave hospital. My partner will be on hand with a chair, I'm on 2nd floor so it's about 30 steps with breaks so I got room to rest. My bag is packed and I think I'm ready to go, 5 more sleeps...
  7. L

    THR 26th April, 37 and nervous

    I'm 37 and about to have total hip replacement next week. Excited to be pain free but scared about recovery. I live on a top floor flat and worried how I'm going to return home. Any advice would be great. Thanks x
  8. L

    2017 April Rainbows - Are you having hip surgery in April?

    26th is date for new hip so can you add me to the list, mot sure if I've done this right
  9. L

    2017 April Rainbows - Are you having hip surgery in April?

    Hi there I'm 37 and due my new hip in 6 days, any advice would be great, I'm very nervous about recovery
Back
Top Bottom