Recent content by Lakegirl62

  1. L

    TKR Lakegirl62's Recovery Thread

    I’m post op day 10 and boy i thought i was doing great in the morning switching to a cane. After riding in the car to get a burger and back I had that energy drain that i read about on this site, I am so thankful for the previous posts that help educate and offer support at the same time. I...
  2. L

    TKR Carlow's Right Knee

    Extremely nervous about the recovery. If robotic is used will recover faster?
  3. L

    TKR Carlow's Right Knee

    Left hip done 12/5/19 and right knee to be done 07/23/20
  4. L

    TKR Carlow's Right Knee

    Having TKR on right knee in July. Found this site when I had hip replaced last Dec. and it was so helpful.
  5. L

    THR MEPil on the recovery side

    Same here with the knee causing my opposite side to wear out over 40 years which totally caught me by surprise. It took me a full year to finally figure it out after chiropractic visits and PT for my back . I still need Knee replaced but holding off to heal from this hip surgery.
Back
Top Bottom