Recent content by laghdam

  1. L

    2016 February Valentines - Are you have knee surgery in February?

    Just figured it out! My PKR is on Feb 16. will you please add me to the list? thank you!!
  2. L

    Patellofemoral replacement via makoplasty Feb 16

    Thank you so much! I do have tricompartmental arthritis in both knees confirmed by xrays, CT scans and most recently MRIs. The damage to both knees are Category 3 and 4. My dr is not sure the partial will work but he is hoping it will help. He is the 3rd ortho I've seen and the only one...
  3. L

    Patellofemoral replacement via makoplasty Feb 16

    Hi all! I am so glad to have found this group! I am having a partial knee replacement on my right knee by a guided robot (MAKO). I need full knee replacements in both knees but because I am 48, the dr wants to see if a partial will get me through another 10 years. I had my pre-op appointment...
Back
Top Bottom