Recent content by Labj406

  1. L

    TKR 3 months out

    Coming up on 6 months post-op. Unfortunately I will be one of those that hits the longer recovery time. I had great early flexion and extension but I am just able to climb stairs mostly step over step. Continue to have tightness band across top suture area of knee. The lateral (only) side of...
  2. L

    TKR 3 months out

    I am at three months today. Still unable to go up/down stairs step over step. My flexion and extension is good. My pain has actually increased over the past two weeks. If feels like it is somewhat localized under the edges of my kneecap. I have a lot of “clunk” mostly without pain, and have...
  3. L

    TKR 3 months out

    I am 7 weeks today. I felt better at 5 weeks. My flexion and extension are good. I am using a cane for walking outside the house. Severe pain under the top of my incision with sitting to standing. I have a pocket of fluid that I’ve had following each of my 3 previous surgeries on the upper...
  4. L

    Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2019 Knee Recovery Club

    Could I please be added to November Nimbles. Left TKR 11/5/2019
Back
Top Bottom