Recent content by kray

  1. K

    TKR kray's Recovery thread

    Thank you all for your replies and thank you Celle for directing my post in the correct Recovery thread. I appreciate all the advice.
  2. K

    TKR kray's Recovery thread

    I had my first TKR (right) on August 13th. A lot of problems with anesthesia, dizziness, nausea, blood pressure, and could not keep anything down. Finally released from hospital August 16th. Its been 5 weeks today and my left TKR is scheduled next Monday. I came back to work one week after...
  3. K

    TKR Sewhat's 2nd Recovery thread LTKR

    I had my first TKR (right) on August 13th. A lot of problems with anesthesia, dizziness, nausea, blood pressure, and could not keep anything down. Finally released from hospital August 16th. Its been 5 weeks today and my left TKR is scheduled next Monday. I came back to work one week after...
  4. K

    2019 August Hotshots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Good morning! Scheduled for first TKR (right knee) August 13th and the left knee on September 24th. I admit, that I am very nervous and have been thinking about canceling it. I know it will only get worse and the recovery longer by waiting until the "right" time. My goal is to return to work...
Back
Top Bottom