Recent content by Kneeta

  1. K

    Surgery date of May 8th and a bit scared of the unknown!

    Hi to all that wrote - @Spencieca I had my ACL replaced in both knees and those were both tough recoveries. But I am hopeful. Scared, because I still remember the darn pain. Keep me posted on how you are doing. I would love to know what to expect. @icep707 I can't wait to be able to dance...
  2. K

    Surgery date of May 8th and a bit scared of the unknown!

    @fuzzybunny I am hoping to have a recovery such as your uncle's and your friend. I miss doing what I used to, but the knee just doesn't allow it right now. We are around the same age and I see you have going through arthroscopy. Will they not replace it or are you wanting to hang on a bit...
  3. K

    Surgery date of May 8th and a bit scared of the unknown!

    @PolarBear60 I feel the same exact way. I used to dance and can't really do so anymore without a 4 day recovery afterward. 2003 was my first surgery - acl tear on the right knee. I was told that on average folks need a replacement due to arthritis etc that sets in. Well, here I am 12 years...
  4. K

    Revision TKR Revision due to flexion instability - (Triathlon TS)

    :skep:@Jamie Thank you......just a bit nervous as it is getting closer and closer
  5. K

    Revision TKR Revision due to flexion instability - (Triathlon TS)

    Oh my goodness. This makes me even more scared to have this surgery. I am so sorry you have gone through this ordeal and hope it turns around for you soon.
  6. K

    Surgery date of May 8th and a bit scared of the unknown!

    Had knee surgeries (3) before but this one is worrying me a bit. Maybe because I have had surgery in the past and anticipate pain during recovery??? Not sure. Anyone else still going back and forth about having or not having surgery?
Back
Top Bottom