Recent content by knees2themax

  1. knees2themax

    TKR 8 Months Post TLKR

    @chestnc .RTKR December 15th, 2012 & LTKR October 2nd, 2013. So glad that I could encourage you during your journey to better mobility. So sorry to hear about your experience with work. Things here in Canada are much different when it comes to healthcare.
  2. knees2themax

    TKR 8 Months Post TLKR

    @Josephine. I had my right knee replacement on December 15th, 2012, and the left one On October 2nd, 2013. I was able to use my work long term disability, which I have been paying into since 2008. I was also very proactive in making sure that I applied for internal postings, that complimented...
  3. knees2themax

    TKR 8 Months Post TLKR

    Hello Everyone, It's been 8 months post replacement of my left knee. recovery has been a little slower than the first but, I am pleased to say that I am doing well. I had my 2nd replacement 9 months from the first one and with much dedication & commitment to my physiotherapy regime, and being...
  4. knees2themax

    2013 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Hello Bonesmart Family, I haven't been on here for a few months since my RTKR Dec 12, 2012. I am pleased to announce that all went well & I want to personally thank all of you for your support & kind words of encouragement during recovery. I am now preparing to have a LTKR on Oct 2, 2013. I...
  5. knees2themax

    TKR First Post TKR Check Up With OS

    Hi my fellow Bone smarties! So, I went for my post trkr follow up with my OS last Thursday. I was told that I was at 92 degrees of flexion & he seemed pretty pleased seeing that it was only a month since the surgery. He told me that he wants me to be at 120 by the next visit (which will be in 8...
  6. knees2themax

    Milestone Accomplished Week 2

    Hi Everyone, I just want to say thank you to the founders of this awesome community of "Bonesmarties!" as I am now officially one of you. My journey began exactly 2 weeks ago when I had TRKR surgery. I remember how fearful I was about having the surgery done because of all the horror stories...
Back
Top Bottom