Recent content by Kneena

  1. K

    TKR Driving 7 weeks post op

    So I’m 7 weeks out of RTKR and I have been doing very well with a ROM of 120 I drove for the first time on Monday and then again to work back and forth yesterday and I have been in a lot of pain and had to stay home from work. Has anyone else had this happen? When are most of you driving? My...
  2. K

    TKR Driving 7 weeks post op

    I’m 5 days out and hate having to sleep on my back, I’m a side sleeper. Is it ok to sleep on my side if I can rollover?
  3. K

    Final countdown for Tuesday. Any last minute tips?

    I had my pre op visit w my OS, everything is in order. Now I'm a little apprehensive. It's now dawning on me that I will not be able to get around for a couple of weeks. I'm working this weekend and I'm off Monday. What last minute tips do you have for me?
  4. K

    9 days pre op and very uncomfortable

    Hi all! So I'm 9 days away from surgery, no ibuprofen for the past week and so uncomfortable :( I fell 10 days ago and I'm still sore, I'm using a walker and my shoulders hurt as well as my knees. who else was very uncomfortable pre op?
  5. K

    Ice machine

    LaurenKate, thanks! Yes my surgery is 7/17 but I wanted to try it out before I go in and this way I know how to use it. It will be delivered tomorrow so after I try it out I will let everyone know how it is :D
  6. K

    Ice machine

    Thanks everyone! My insurance is covering it, I got it from Source Ortho. Celle I appreciate the thought of the gel pads, I've been using them for a while now. I'm getting the ice machine because post op I hope to be able to sleep a bit more :)
  7. K

    Ice machine

    I have RTKR scheduled for 7/17 (cant believe it's so close!) and I wanted to know who all used one and what the pros & cons were
  8. K

    2018 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Hi I'm having my RTKR on the 17th of this month at 7:30am. I think I'm more nervous than I was with the birth of my 2 kids. I'm so grateful for having this website (my darling daughter is legal counsel for the FDA and found it) I need all the help & support I could get
Back
Top Bottom