Recent content by Kneegirl72

  1. K

    Revision TKR Scared about surgery

    @NFenske I've had 23 left knee surgeries now. I've been plagued with multiple knee joint infections...staph, strep and enterobacter. Last year I had 7 surgeries on my knee because the infection and soft tissue tears(quad tendon). I have allergies to a lot of antibiotics so my infectious...
  2. K

    Revision TKR Knee revision recovery

    I'm on my 3rd total knee revision, anyone else have issues with a lot of scar tissue and stiffness?
  3. K

    Revision TKR Knee revision recovery

    The last 2 surgeries were done by my current surgeon. The surgeon that did my original replacement didn't want to do a revision because he said I had only had the replacement for 3 years, it wasn't a long enough time period. I knew from that statement, I needed to find a new doctor. A lot of...
  4. K

    Revision TKR Knee revision recovery

    Where do I begin, the latest revision surgery was #12 on my left knee. I began having knee surgeries in 2003 with scopes. I played basketball in high school, I had a hole in the cartilage in the back of my kneecap the size of a quarter by the time I was 37 yrs old. Here is my list of...
  5. K

    Revision TKR Knee revision recovery

    Kneegirl72 Left TK revision, December 13, 2017
Back
Top Bottom