Recent content by Kneegg

  1. K

    TKR 8 months post TKR

    Thank you for merging my thread. I know I need to be patient. It just gets very discouraging to feel stuck at this same place for the last couple of months. This band that goes around my knee starts at the bottom of my incision and goes to the top of the incision. It doesn’t restrict my rom or...
  2. K

    TKR 8 months post TKR

    I’m not sure if I’m posting in the right place. I am 8 months post op. I have been plagued with the tight band feeling and discomfort in my knee still. My ROM is 120 and 0. I can walk quite awhile and don’t have pain walking. I am really doing no exercise other than walking and riding my...
  3. K

    TKR 8 months post TKR

    I’m at 5 months and our community swimming pool has opened. DH and I started going a few days ago. I am walking the width of the pool for about 20 minutes. I wonder what other exercises are good for the knee in the pool. Also went back to PT for first time since it closed in mid March. They feel...
  4. K

    TKR 8 months post TKR

    I am at 4 months. I’m feeling discouraged. I cut back on exercises and was just doing recumbent bike twice a day for 8 min each time no resistance. A little 20 min walk in afternoon. It seemed to feel better for a couple days. Now it feels not only tight and stiff but it also hurts. I’ve been...
  5. K

    TKR 8 months post TKR

    I’m walking about 30 minutes once a day in the late afternoon. Other than that, just some walking around the house.
  6. K

    TKR 8 months post TKR

    I will be four months post tkr on May 6. I still have discomfort in knee and the tight band. I also have pressure on outside of knee. I go to the doctors in two weeks and I’m not sure what to even ask him or tell him. I take two Tylenol in the morning around 8 and one Tylenol around 5 and a...
  7. K

    TKR 8 months post TKR

    Thanks for encouragement. I’m also having a lot of sensitivity with my incision. And if I don’t keep lotion on the incision it really pulls when I bend my knee.
  8. K

    TKR 8 months post TKR

    I had LTKR surgery January 6, 2020. However, the problem from the beginning has been a very tight band feeling above the knee. Even around the back but above Knee. The band does not bother me when sitting, laying down or riding my recumbent exercise bike. Walking is harder because it feels...
Back
Top Bottom