Recent content by kneeb123

  1. K

    TKR Out of surgery! Recovery begins

    Wow! You're doing great, being able to get on the computer! I was loopy/sleepy at that point. I hope all goes well!
  2. K

    PKR New knee one week ago!

    No, he told me this AFTER, while I was in recovery! I'd never heard of this procedure and did not know it was an option. I do trust my doctor, so I'm looking forward to discussing it next week.
  3. K

    PKR New knee one week ago!

    Well, it's been a week. I stayed in the hospital 2 nights-lots of sleeping and PT. My PT has been really appropriate, not too stressful but definitely working towards goals. I'm at 88 degree bend now. This forum is so great- I've followed all the advice and my pain has been wonderfully managed...
  4. K

    June 24th is the day!

    Thanks for all the articles and the mantras. This forum is so helpful, and everyone is so supportive! Gidem, I'm thinking a Monday is a great day for surgery (I'm set for TKR) but I keep teasing my OS that he'd better have a mellow weekend before!:SUNsmile:
  5. K

    June 24th is the day!

    I'm so excited to start life with a new knee, but also a bit nervous. What's the most important advice you can offer?
  6. K

    June Sunbeams 2013 - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    My surgery is June 24th. I can't wait!
Back
Top Bottom