Recent content by Kleinebarr

  1. K

    Upcoming Knee Replacement Surgery

    Dear Pumpkin, Newlybionic, and Celle, Thank you all for your welcoming words and guidance toward the multiple resources available! I also greatly appreciate the BoneSmart Mantras, which I shall faithfully follow!
  2. K

    2016 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Dear Bottomshollow, I think I accidentally began a new thread when I meant to join the July Sparklers here! I actually don't know what I did...Anyway, I am so grateful to have found your site. Your encouraging and supportive words to others have been very comforting. My LTKR is scheduled for...
  3. K

    Upcoming Knee Replacement Surgery

    Greetings to this wonderful group. I am so happy I found you. I am scheduled to have LTKR on July 27, 2016. I'm going through a variety of emotions but am trying to remain calm and positive. The encouraging and supportive words I've read towards other members are very comforting. Thank you...
Back
Top Bottom