Recent content by Klaudia

  1. K

    THR Heterotopic ossification, not what I expected

    Hold on a little longer. When this nightmare is over, champagne will be popped around the globe
  2. K

    THR Heterotopic ossification, not what I expected

    Everything is much simpler in Croatia. You either pay out of pocket or you die. In both cases there is no long wait.
  3. K

    THR Heterotopic ossification, not what I expected

    Dear Mr.Fun, I am a member of the fb group 'Hip replacement for horse people', which has 1290 members. No one has the problems you describe, and these are people who fall every so often and break something. A certain number of members also underwent hip revision, some more than once, and all of...
  4. K

    THR Heterotopic ossification, not what I expected

    Mr.Fun, I have been following your story since the beginning because I was operated on around the same time. I had anterolateral LTHR 02/2023. The operation was a success, but the recovery drove me to despair. The operated leg was completely atrophied. I solved that by practicing persistently...
  5. K

    THR Heterotopic ossification, not what I expected

    I am 58yr female. I had anterolateral LTHR feb 15 2023 zero restrictions too. I know it's hard but you must ignore pain and fight muscle atrophy. First month was hell, my left leg was so weak, but now I am fine. I hike, do pilates etc. Tight muscles are weak muscles, resting won't make them...
  6. K

    THR 7 weeks and feeling miserable

    OMG I had left THR on 15 Feb - and PT was hard on me from the day one. I started walking without walking stick one month after surgery. She was very displeased. Two weeks too late, according to her.
Back
Top Bottom