Recent content by kittysweet

  1. K

    TKR How long before pain stops

    What is your experience in taking tramadol does one tablet work every 4 hours and how long did you need it for pain
  2. K

    TKR How long before pain stops

    I had surgery 2 weeks ago and I still have to take medication every 4 hours or it really still hurts
  3. K

    Fatigue and osteoarthritis

    Thinks this waiting is driving me nuts
  4. K

    Fatigue and osteoarthritis

    Surgery Monday hope I get some energy in a few weeks
  5. K

    After surgery driving

    When can I drive after surgery
  6. K

    Different anesthesia

    Were you tired all the time
  7. K

    Different anesthesia

    Thanks I was thinking how did you do after surgery when you first got home i am going to my daughters . I am glad to have her but I’m not sure if i will get the rest I will need . I live alone so I will need help . How long is it before you can be home alone
  8. K

    Different anesthesia

    Thanks for the information I am always so tired I think it’s because of the worrying about it and not being able to move like I want . I can’t keep up with my grandkids anymore and I’m not ready to just watch them when I see them so I decided to do it
  9. K

    Different anesthesia

    Surgery 19
  10. K

    Different anesthesia

    I’ve had GA for other surgery I worry something will go wrong and i won’t wait up I’m just so nervous i will talk to my doc March 14 and have surgery on the 29th I will keep in touch thanks for writing me
  11. K

    Different anesthesia

    Thanks I guess I’ll talk to my doc I’m just so nervous I’ll tell everyone when I decide my surgery is march19 I can’t think of much else now . I sometimes have pain and sometimes not so much so I don’t know what to do the doc I have severe arthritis so it will only get worse had cort. Shot but...
  12. K

    March

    I'm having a hard time getting around this site . I can't seem to know how to post in the different pages . I seems to be a hit or miss when I want to write something I have been looking at the directions but on my iPad which is old it isn't clear . I can't post to the march surgerys . Maybe...
Back
Top Bottom