Recent content by Kitty5193

  1. Kitty5193

    Bilateral PKR Shin pain

    Hi there I’m now at week 12, and things were not improving so 3 weeks ago my surgeon gave me a steroid/ anti inflammatory injection, this help a little bit but I also restarted Vimovo twice a day, so I was able to get around a bit better. I also got a second opinion and he seemed to think it was...
  2. Kitty5193

    Bilateral PKR Shin pain

    Doc said foot pedals will strengthen thigh muscles and take some weight off knee. ‍ I had both knees done so I don’t have ‘old one’ to mirror Thanks for your help x
  3. Kitty5193

    Bilateral PKR Shin pain

    Thank you, all so helpful x
  4. Kitty5193

    Bilateral PKR Shin pain

    Just wondering what exercises I should be doing to help my right knee/shin, Walking is pretty painful, should I push it? I use the foot peddles about 2 x 15mins and this doesn’t cause any discomfort. Any ideas what I can do to move myself along?
  5. Kitty5193

    Bilateral PKR Shin pain

    Thank you so much, feel better already for just talking to both of you
  6. Kitty5193

    Bilateral PKR Shin pain

    Hi Jockette It was Bi lateral partial replacement My surgeon made it sound so easy and pain free beforehand. So happy to have discovered this site, because of Covid19 I couldnt Find anyone to discuss this with, and don’t know what to do. My surgeon wasn’t particularly helpful when I consulted...
  7. Kitty5193

    Bilateral PKR Shin pain

    No it was not Makoplasty
  8. Kitty5193

    Bilateral PKR Shin pain

    Hi My surgery date was feb 22nd 2020
  9. Kitty5193

    Bilateral PKR Shin pain

    Hi I had double PKR 7 weeks ago, left knee is ok, right knee very painful whenever I put weight on it, pain is just below the knee on left hand side. My surgeon re xrayed and said it was ok, said could be soft tissue but didn't seem to know I can't walk more than 5 minutes. Can anyone help...
  10. Kitty5193

    Revised PKR to TKR +PKR - Redsta Recovery

    Hi Im a bit desperate for help, I had a double PkR 7 weeks ago, left knee is doing ok,, right Knee is pretty painful, kicks in when I put weight on it, pain is below the knee on the Left side, I cant walk for more than 5 mins, Surgeon xrayed and that was ok, said could be soft tissue but didnt...
Back
Top Bottom