Recent content by Kirk7

  1. Kirk7

    LTHR April 8 - Say good-bye to that *Hitch in my Giddy-up*

    Thanks for the encouragement. Did my pre-op with seminar so I could ask all my dumb questions, meet the coordinator for joint surgery, do blood work and financials. One more hoop to jump through Monday – stress test. Been hoping I would flunk something so I have an excuse to cancel but I doubt...
  2. Kirk7

    LTHR April 8 - Say good-bye to that *Hitch in my Giddy-up*

    Been having off-and-on hip pain for about the last year. During the summer it began throwing my back out from favoring one side. Went to a Hip MD on a friend's referral and he put me threw the usual progression of therapies - Meds/PT --> Change in Meds --> Injections. I did not respond well and...
  3. Kirk7

    2014 April Rainbows - Are you having hip surgery in April?

    April 8th - found this site searching for prep info and glad I did!
Back
Top Bottom