Recent content by Kipper11

  1. K

    TKR Pain/swelling at 14 months

    Thank you both for your responses. My TKR occurred on June 14th 2023. There is no activity that I can pinpoint that causes the issue, seems pretty random. I just hope the darned thing isn't loose.
  2. K

    TKR Pain/swelling at 14 months

    Hello everyone. I had TKR on my left knee in June 2023. Recovery was fairly slow due to swelling, but my ROM got to 135 degrees by month two or three and was able to do pretty much what I normally do as long as I didn't over do it. From months six to now (14 months) it has consistently had...
  3. K

    TKR I would welcome some advice after 2nd TKR (right)

    I’m 11 weeks out and doing really well with range of motion, pain, etc… My progress didn’t really start until week 5 when I took several days off from PT and the swelling started to improve. In hindsight I was pushing too hard. I wasn’t on crutches at that point but had a lot of swelling, pain...
  4. K

    Looking at TKR in both knees

    I’m at 9 weeks now and don’t think I could have gone back to the office at week 4. Sitting for very long even now is somewhat uncomfortable. For what it’s worth, if I had this to do over, I would be much more patient with the recovery time, and more moderate with physical therapy (think I...
Back
Top Bottom