10-3-2017
Hello to All!
I had my first two week post-op checkup, and all is good! I am doing so much better! I turned the corner on Day #13. No more panic attacks! I have slept through the night as well! Yes! I LOVE my sleep! I also no longer have to use the ice machine or the leg compression...
Total Left Hip Replacement on 9-18-2017
Hello. This is my first post on here, so please forgive any mistakes. I had total left hip replacement on 9-18-2017, so today is day 9. I am doing good physically. I am doing my PT, both in home, and going out to the actual PT facility. I am moving well...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.