hello All
Well week 5 off crutches, reduced my pain killers to only one before bed. Feel really good. Can't wait to start increasing my walking ( depending on weather bit too much ice today) so go up and down stairs a few times through the day. Looking forward to whats ahead. Apparently not...
well.....what a day!!
Occ health from work phoned apparently they need to speak to me as my manager has refered me as I am off work with hip pain !!!! FRHR is just a hip pain now....what a joke. Yes I have no hip pain like before but still had major surgery and still have restrictions....its so...
# Sunny girl
hope ur well. Looking like March for my left hip. Hip wise getting better every day and doing little and often and can now lift my leg up when lying flat on my bed not far but compared to last week ( icouldn't do it at all) so doing well. Mentally not doing great. This has made me...
Can anyone let me know how soon after my THR can I start rubbing Bio Oil into my scar line to try and reduce the scaring. I had my op three weeks ago tomorrow (thurs) and dressing has been removed and stitches that don't need removing !!
the best feeling in the world when you realize the old pain has gone and the current discomfit and pain will disappear with time.
take it easy and rest when you need it. xx
@postgal
doing ok....bit worried that I am doing so well. Everyone keeps saying I shouldn't be....which worries me but we are all different. My only niggle is I have a lump just below the bottom of my scar line and not sure if that's normal or not!!!
I gave up sleeping on my back the lack of...
Hi @Sunny girl
Learnt my lesson...now doing little and often. But its very true when you have no pain u just want to run up mountains (I won't...lol). What I did do is watch a THR on you tube just so I could see what happens and make myself realise that its just not the external that needs to...
Hi
I had the same problem with blood pressure but it improved quickly and I was on my feet within 24 hours. Just try to stand and not walk till your head feels ok.
Good luck
hi all
thank you
Well I suffered for being stupid....leg is now like a heavy weight and uncomfortable. Lots of people have offered to help and I have arranged a cleaner for a few weeks, but I need to get over my own self ideas of if I can't do it I failed way of thinking. I am from this moment i...
Came out of hospital on Saturday after a total hip replacement on Thursday!
I have three lads 14, 12 and 8, and not a lot of family support. No pain so like an idiot I did loads of washing and generally was stupid on Sunday. I can't get passed the fact I have no pain is this normal?
I know I...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.