Recent content by Katkins

  1. K

    Bilateral TKR Where to begin??? Let’s start on day one!

    Mine did and I'm glad he did because in my case I really needed it! Doing SO much better afterwards! Some knees need it. Don't feel shame or let yourself be bullied but listen and make an informed decision on having one. Whatever is best for you and your knee!
  2. K

    TKR Desperate for recovery advice<

    Assistants are NOT MDs!!! Until she has a TKA she can go jump in the lake!
  3. K

    TKR Going through awful pain med withdrawal....

    Yes stay away from PT!! I had a horrific experience and every single exercise and methodology they used were ALL mentioned here as things to NOT do! The final straw for me (after being held down screaming while the PT forced a bend) was being told next time they were going to restrain me and...
  4. K

    TKR Pain 2 years after TKR

    This works!! I put myself on a schedule every 3.5 hours and managed to stay ahead of the pain. The only time I really hurt was when I tried to wean myself off the meds too soon. The meds are your friend!
Back
Top Bottom