Recent content by Kathy rocc

  1. K

    Getting ready!

    So, I went out yesterday searching for a motorized recliner and found the perfect one a little pricey but hopefully we'll worth it. Also come home after work to Make lasagna, shepards pie and taco meat for easy out of freezer into oven meals. Just to answer some of the questions asked. I am...
  2. K

    Getting ready!

    Ok so I am now 7 days away. Can't take anymore meds except Tramadol. Went to visit a rehab center and basically would rather die then stay there for a week. So, arrangements have started for me to come home. Just wondering if anyone has suggests on chairs for post op recovery. Debating bringing...
  3. K

    2014 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?

    Ok I'm in surgery date for LTHR is march 31!
  4. K

    Pain pre surgery

    I was really shocked when I was told I needed a total hip replacement. I am 38 yrs old a mother of 2 and an amazing support husband. What I am struggling the most with right now is pain. I am barely making it to work everyday. Sleep at night is very difficult. My surgery is march 31. I feel like...
Back
Top Bottom