Recent content by Kastun

  1. K

    Welcome to the June Sunbeams'2018 Knee Recovery Club!

    My knee is still pretty stiff although the pain has reduced, trying not to get lazy. I do quite a bit of walking throughout the day....I'm very frustrated w my lack of ability to get things done. depression is a reality I'm going to have to face very soon,I'm home alone most days all day.
  2. K

    TKR TKR on the 29th

    I'm now on day 9 and the first 5 were hell. The swelling has gone down for the most part and I can walk w a cane. Most of the pain when I walk is from the bruising in my thigh. My knee won't lock out due to stiffness but I feel every day I see improvement . I've read many horror stories n not...
  3. K

    TKR TKR on the 29th

    Hey all,I'm home n definitely underestimated the amount of pain I would experience Friday afternoon was my surgery Sat morning I was on my feet walking down the hall after my first therapy session to attempt a stair climb. I experienced nausea and lightheadedness and failed to climb 1 step...
  4. K

    TKR TKR on the 29th

    Thanks for the info,I'll be in Pittsburgh, PA on the 28th n getting cut on the 29th.
  5. K

    TKR TKR on the 29th

    I have very little fear of surgery and a high tolerance for pain, Ive unfortunatly experienced much trama in my life while in the USN and working in heavy manufacturing in my lifetime. I enjoyed the comrade here and look forward to a new knee and comparing notes.
Back
Top Bottom