Recent content by justnora

  1. justnora

    TKR Dealing with healing and prep for TKR #2

    I appreciate the feedback I’ve received already - thank you @Celle and @JJ65! I am also dealing with a lot of low back pain from sitting or lying with my knee elevated, I think. Those seem to be my 2 ever present positions right now. Do you have suggestions on stretches or other things to...
  2. justnora

    TKR Dealing with healing and prep for TKR #2

    Greetings, I’m new to the forum. I had my first TKR 8/23 and will have my second 10/27. I’m working hard to recover as much as possible and strengthen to be ready for my “bad” leg to become the “good” one. I’ve also had the curve ball thrown at me of a return of a condition I had about a...
  3. justnora

    2017 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    My surgery is scheduled for 10/27. This will be knee replacement number two. My first knee was replaced in August. Doing them eight weeks apart. I must be insane!
Back
Top Bottom