Recent content by Jp22

  1. J

    TKR Staying positive

    @Jockette sorry I mustn’t have read this so apologies .
  2. J

    TKR Staying positive

    Hi everyone . I am still struggling some days . Almost 5 weeks post op and no 2 days are the same . Sleep is still hit and miss . Went to the supermarket yesterday and I didn’t realise how long the aisles were! . Feeling it today so wondering how much should I be walking and how long for
  3. J

    TKR Staying positive

    Good morning . Again no sleep 3 weeks post op . Does anyone have heightened stiffness and pain first thing in the morning ? The back of my knee always feels tight and twangy (if that’s even a word) positivity is today’s word then there will be no tears and feeling like a failure .
  4. J

    TKR Staying positive

    @Celle thank you . My op was 2nd April and it was my left one .
  5. J

    TKR Staying positive

    I so appreciate everyone’s comments . Emotional wreck today wanting to be be back to normal and not being able to be bothered to do a small task concentration is lacking .I feel great one hour and like rubbish the next but you guys have lifted me so am grateful
  6. J

    TKR Staying positive

    @Bionic thank you for your reply . It’s nice to know I’m not alone and @Jockette thank you for the recovery advice
  7. J

    TKR Staying positive

    Hi I am 3 weeks post op and unsure whether doing too much or too little . I am tired all the time . Doing my excercises and walking and a spot of hoovering ( when everyone is out). I don’t sleep well . Any help or advice is welcome . I have a busy job and am supposed to return in 3 weeks but...
Back
Top Bottom