Recent content by jonathan68

  1. J

    TKR 17 months out soft tissue problem with TKR

    Hi Sanmar, We are having similar problems........but I'm a guy, meaning our structures and muscles are dissimilar....... and maybe I cry more. I don't know about your caregivers but if you (we) were working constantly with medical caregivers like BoneSmarts Jaycey or Celle, the pain and...
  2. J

    TKR 11+ Months out---still lack basic ROM

    Thanks Jamie, your information and concern is much needed. I am in Washington, but living the life......on beautiful Whidbey Island. My Health Care Providers have been in Seattle. What is the proven method for determining you have TKR Arthrofibrosis? I didn't have an infection, not to...
  3. J

    TKR 11+ Months out---still lack basic ROM

    Thanks Jaycey "We are all different, as are the approaches to this recovery and rehab. The key is, “Find what works for YOU.“ I like BoneSmarts philosophy on TKR recovery and made changes to my outlook and approach on how to effect my recovery. After the first 2 1/2 months of Physical...
  4. J

    TKR 11+ Months out---still lack basic ROM

    At 68, my TKR has been most challenging. Here are my vitals: Had TKR Sept 30, 2020 Implant = Striker Triathlon TS Knee System BMI = 40.18 at Surgery MUA Nov 16, 2020 Physical Therapy 10-8-2020 to 03-25-2021 Two months of Astym Therapy As of 8-11-2021 TKR has healed, no infections, TKR fit...
  5. J

    TKR Arthofibrois right knee

    Hi Rienab, I share your frustration, feeling of defeat and hopelessness from my own TKR experience. You might be at the same point..........we need to put a lot more of our effort into driving our medical analysis and treatment. The biggest step is getting the best diagnosis of the problem...
Back
Top Bottom