Recent content by JohnML

  1. J

    34 days to TKR scared! Nerve pain and unsympathetic Drs'

    @greenriven: About 5 months before I had my first TKR, I developed really painful sciatica. I tried therapy for about a month, but it only seemed to make it worse. My family doctor insisted on an MRI of my back before anything else was done. This was my worst fear as I have claustrophobia and...
  2. J

    Anaesthesia-help!

    I had a spinal for my first TKR last year and it was great for the pain. I had some anxiety after I woke up in recovery and stated thinking about the lack of feeling in my legs (it does feel weird). I was happy not to have pain, but I started to have panicky feelings - completely irrational, but...
  3. J

    2015 June Sunbeams - are you having knee surgery in June?

    I just found this site today and have already learned a lot. My right knee replacement is scheduled for June 8.
Back
Top Bottom