Recent content by JodiA145

  1. JodiA145

    2018 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Hi mine surgery is 10/25. Getting little nervous. Was wondering what everybody was taking to the hospital. My dr. said I'd probably be in only one night. Also did a lot of you but the riser pillow from Amazon to elevate your leg? Tks. Also I want to day thanks for allowing me to join you group.
  2. JodiA145

    Surgery date soon!!!

    Thanks beachy. Glad you are doing well. Look forward to hearing from the advisor.
  3. JodiA145

    Surgery date soon!!!

    Thanks IronGirl6. I will definitely look into the book. I can see why you are tired with the surgeries. Hope all goes well with your knee.
  4. JodiA145

    Surgery date soon!!!

    Thanks for your reply. What book on meditation did you get and from where. I keep telling myself it will be better afterwards than what I'm going throughout. Very glad your spine surgery went well. How long ago was it? Hope all goes well with your upcoming surgery as well.
  5. JodiA145

    Surgery date soon!!!

    Hi I'm new here. Thanks for allowing me to join. My surgery date for TRKR is set for 10/25/18. Getting little nervous due to the uncertainty. Everybody is saying "you'll be fine". I'm sure everything will be but just the unknown. Would appreciate any suggestions from people to ease the...
Back
Top Bottom