Recent content by Jezebel

  1. Jezebel

    TKR left knee Nov. 4, counting the days.

    So I was researching online about TKR recovery and found this: https://www.x10therapy.com/ It's an in-home therapy machine that claims shorter recovery times & better outcomes. I'm going to contact them & my ins. today to find out if it's an option for me.
  2. Jezebel

    TKR left knee Nov. 4, counting the days.

    So, my friends are asking - why is it necessary to stay so long in the hospital? My OS says I'll be there 4 days/nights as I am planning to come directly home, not to a rehab. Rehab patients can leave after the 3rd day.
  3. Jezebel

    2014 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    Hi, I don't see my surgery date in November Nimbles, please add me for left TKR on Nov. 4, thanks.
  4. Jezebel

    TKR left knee Nov. 4, counting the days.

    Wow, thanks for the great responses! I had a great pre-op visit with my OS, all systems go for Nov. 4 TKR. New question: Over the last 5 months I've lost 20 lbs. in preparation for my TKR, following a low-carb Atkins-style plan & doing 15 min/day on exercycle. I'm a Type II non-insulin...
  5. Jezebel

    TKR left knee Nov. 4, counting the days.

    My first post - Hope I am posting in the correct forum, looking to join November Nimbles. I am seeing my surgeon tomorrow for pre-op exam. Advice on what to discuss is welcome, thanks.
Back
Top Bottom