Recent content by jessicarogers36

  1. J

    TKR Struggling to Bend

    Here is what my knee is looking like now. The scar looks amazing. Very minimal swelling.
  2. J

    TKR Struggling to Bend

    I am so excited for the next few weeks and months. Finally after 6 weeks I'm actually excited about this surgery. I'm still walking a little funny and slow but every week it gets better.
  3. J

    TKR Struggling to Bend

    Its been awhile since I've posted anything but I'm at a 110 bend goal is 120 and a 1 straighten. I have had to go back to work and today was my first day back. Muscles are tight and sore but over all feeling pretty good. The knee pain is actually gone. That bone on bone pain is gone!! Before I...
  4. J

    TKR Struggling to Bend

    You have to be able to lift you leg and have strength back. I'm 5 weeks right knee. I'm going to try in the parking lot first see if my leg can do it.
  5. J

    TKR Struggling to Bend

    Yup I loved pushing the cart lol.
  6. J

    TKR Struggling to Bend

    I went grocery shopping Monday and walked the whole store. I was a little sore when I got home but I enjoyed just grocery shopping lol.
  7. J

    TKR Struggling to Bend

    I will walk around my apartment without it but when I go out I like to have it.
  8. J

    TKR Struggling to Bend

    Here's what my knee looks like today. I'm really happy with the way the scar is turning out.
  9. J

    TKR Struggling to Bend

    I'm gonna try and drive tomorrow. Start slow in a parking lot see how I feel. I'm excited about it I'm really starting to feel bad to normal and the blues are going away. My next goal is to walk without the cane.
  10. J

    TKR Struggling to Bend

    Thank you I will go slow. Usually after PT that's all the energy I have for the day. I'm gonna do some housework tomorrow to get my exercises.
  11. J

    TKR Struggling to Bend

    I'm still buckling a little but able to catch myself. I'm gonna work on building up my quad muscles to help with that.
  12. J

    TKR Struggling to Bend

    I went to PT today and I'm so happy with my progress. I got 100 degree bend. Monday was 97 and today 100 yes!!! I got on a bike machine and was almost able to go all the way around. I'm able to go from sitting to standing with using my surgery leg with little to no pain. I was able to lift...
  13. J

    TKR Painful nerves daily. Travels knee to ankle, in new knew and above new knee

    Wow that's terrible. I hope your feeling better soon. That's my biggest fear is falling.
  14. J

    Bilateral TKR 4 days post op! Bilateral TKR

    Wow hats off to you. I had only my right done and it's been a really hard journey I couldn't imagine both at the same time. Your one tough person!! I wish you a speedy recovery.
  15. J

    TKR Struggling to Bend

    I went to PT today and I got 97 degree bend by myself no pushing on me. The tightness in the knee is getting better and it's feeling stronger everyday. I even went grocery shopping walking with my cane. I'm not too sore feeling pretty good.
Back
Top Bottom