Recent content by jennyrev2

  1. jennyrev2

    THR surgery in three days

    Three days post operation progress. Surgery went well. There was more damage to my socket than was expected. It was destroyed and he needed to use two screws to secure the new one. He said that I will need to use my walker for at least a month to allow healing. So patience is to be required...
  2. jennyrev2

    THR surgery in three days

    Thanks for the information and support. My sister, a rn, and her family live with my mother and I. I won't be alone. She is amazing. I have rounded up a hip kit that has the the long handle shoehorn, reacher/grabber, sock applicator, and a long handled soap and lotion applicater. Our...
  3. jennyrev2

    THR surgery in three days

    I just found this forum. I wish I had sooner. I saw the dentist and finished getting fillings. Nice to have a new smile. I am getting so nervous about Thursday. January 29 seemed so far away. Where did the time go? So much to do.
  4. jennyrev2

    2015 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

    I am scheduled for a left posterior total hip replacement, January 29th, Thursday. I just found this forum. Wish I would have sooner.
Back
Top Bottom