Recent content by jennyjean

  1. jennyjean

    2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    I'm having mine on June 11th, too. So far, I'm not really freaked out. But, like you, I've cancelled it once before because I was terrified. Now I'm pretty psyched about it. How old are you? I'm 63.
  2. jennyjean

    iovera

    I'm having TRK June 11th and am having iovera injections in both knees next Tuesday. This is a form of cyroablation that's supposed to cut down on pain, make PT easier, make the need for narcotics less, and make hospital stays shorter. Anyone have experience with this?
  3. jennyjean

    June 11

    My TRK is scheduled for June 11th in Albuquerque, NM. I'm 63 years old (surgery will be 4 days before my 64th birthday), I'm a school counselor so have put this off until the school year is over, and am requesting to be awake during my surgery. I'm glad I've found this site.
Back
Top Bottom